September 29th, 2005
|08:10 pm - How does this make you feel?|
Taken from someone else on LJ.
Here is my 5 point plan for dealing with children. Children are defined as anyone below the age of 12. Exceptions are made for girls 10 and above who bloomed early.
1. There should be a mandatory curfew for children. They should only be allowed in public from 3-5pm Monday-Friday; and 11am -6pm on the weekend.
While they are in public, the parents are responsible for having some way to entertain them. A portable DVD player with earphones is great. Any clear plastic bag is an economical alternative. Don't give your child a noisy handheld video game: it's like handing the child a drum or a fistful of fireworks. While, I have no problem with you giving your child a fistful of fireworks, I just ask that you do it at home.
2. One child is allowed in public per adult supervisor. No more field trips, no more haggard women towing 5 screaming kids through the mall. If you're pregnant that counts as your 1 kid.
3. Children are not allowed in movie theatres, or restaurants. The only exceptions being themed restaurants, fast food joints, G-rated movies, or anything with Sandra Bullock.
4. Children in public need to be drugged to make them quiet and compliant.
Parents who do not want to drug their children must physically restrain them. They need to be muzzled, and strapped down to handcarts; sort of like how they used to wheel Hannibal Lecter around in, "Silence of the Lambs".
5. Children not restrained (see above) will be equipped with leashes and shock collars. The controls for the shock collars will be publicly available. Anyone seeing a misbehaving child will have the ability to activate the shock collars.
Parents and children unwilling to follow these rules will be sent to labor camps where they will sew t-shirts, or build shock collars and handcarts.
The other option for parents who don't want to follow these rules is to leave their children at home when they go out. That's why God made TV, and books of matches.
So in closing, please write to your congressman, representative, or local warlord, and tell them you want them to endorse the T-Shirt Hell Childcare Act of 2005. If they refuse, tell them you know all about the videotape.
You don't need to be specific; they'll know what you're talking about.
From T Shirt Hell
|Date:||October 3rd, 2005 06:57 am (UTC)|| |
The dictionary definition:
a·buse (ə-byūz') pronunciation
tr.v., a·bused, a·bus·ing, a·bus·es.
1. To use wrongly or improperly; misuse: abuse alcohol; abuse a privilege.
2. To hurt or injure by maltreatment; ill-use.
3. To force sexual activity on; rape or molest.
4. To assail with contemptuous, coarse, or insulting words; revile.
5. Obsolete. To deceive or trick.
1. Improper use or handling; misuse: abuse of authority; drug abuse.
2. Physical maltreatment: spousal abuse.
3. Sexual abuse.
4. An unjust or wrongful practice: a government that commits abuses against its citizens.
5. Insulting or coarse language: verbal abuse.
Any harmful action taken by one person against another.
Ah, then we now delve to the heart of the entire matter.
A caution on defining terms on your own: This practice can be dangerous, simply because there exists not rule-of-law, and each person can define what is right and wrong in their own eyes. This leads to a state of anarchy, in which it is impossible for civilization to exist.
If you are in truth an Anarchist, then I am merely spitting in the wind, so to speak, and all of this is now moot. If not, however, then at least examine my words to see if they bear some merit.
|Date:||October 3rd, 2005 07:13 am (UTC)|| |
My views do, in fact, lean toward those of Anarchism but I'm always open to hearing other's views in things.