September 16th, 2005
|04:40 pm - Answers and more questions|
Peoples responses have been very interesting! I have been asked why I'm not giving my opinions when I ask questions. I haven't given my opinions because I wanted people to answer without any conception of what I thought about the answers. My answer to the first question, about abortion, sex before marriage, and drugs, is I think they're all fine and dandy.
Next question: You can pick six people, alive or dead, to have to a dinner party. You have to poison one of them. Who do you invite, and who do you poison?
1. My best friend Lyall - cos we're really close.
2. Casanova - very interesting
3. Hitler - other very interesting man.
4. My other best friend Terri - because she's a right laugh.
5. Tony Blair - to get the politics going, cos you cant have a dinner party without them.
6. Julia - girl who bullied me for most of my teenage years, eventually leaving me in a hospital for 3 months, having my nose rebuilt, after she attacked me.
Id poison Julia.....
1. C.S. Lewis
2. Ann Coulter
3. Jesse Jackson (because he and Ann could sit next to each other to provide the entertainment of political snark as she tears him apart)
4. My snarky friend Sevi
5. Auntie Anne (she could provide the food)
6. George Lucas
George Lucas would die, and everyone would cheer and clap wildly as he kicked the bucket.
Hi. I see that you friended me... that's super. Who are you? :P
1. Lorenzo Medici
2. Oscar Wilde
3. Henry David Thoreau
4. Sigmund Freud
5. Lou Reed
..I can't poison any of them! I'd imagine we'd have the most interesting discussions at the table though. I suppose if I did have to choose one, it'd be Medici. :x
1. Hunter S. Thompson
2. Oscar Zeta Ocasta
3. Charles Manson
4. Ted Bundy
5. Tim Leary
6. Jerry Fallwell--to poison
|Date:||September 16th, 2005 06:10 pm (UTC)|| |
Oh, this one sounds fun!
1. Eric Schwartz - The creator of Sabrina-Online.
2. Jeremy Bernal - The king of Fur porn.
3. 2 the Gryphon - The Furry comedian.
4. Uncle Kage - The AnthroCon manager.
5. Gunther Levi - The artist of the "Ding-dong Song". (Ooh you touch my talala)
6. Michael Moore - The biggest Left-Winger in America.
I'd poison Michael Moore, because just like that twit George Bush, his work is helping divide my country and I don't fucking like it.
Dead (from the band Mayhem, killed himself in 91)
Ihsahn (from the band Emperor)
and finally, Sharon Osborne
I'd poison Al Sharpton, but since he'd undoubtedly fuck that whore Sharon Osborne, then eventually get to having gay intercourse with Michael Moore, I'd take out three birds with one stone.
I met mr. Sharpton at an airport once. I didnt even know who he was, but he started to tell my mohter and I a story and he stared at me as if I had something to do with his story so I ended up saying, "I dont know you! get the hell away from me."
Friended you back because you interest me. Though I do wonder what alternate journals you have... How about you answer that one for me, hm?
Oh, LJDrama, how do I love thee
Six people, eh?
Well, lemme see.
1. Jon Stewart
2. Charlie Adler
3. Sir Francis Drake
4. Sara Gilbert
5. My dad
6. Kenneth Lay (former CEO of ENRON) to poison
I would invite...Adolf Hitler, Rudolf Hess, Ian Stuart Donaldson, Michael Moore, Bettie Page and Marilyn Monroe, I'd poison Michael Moore, just 'cause he pisses me off.
I had a really hard time thinking of people...
1. The archangel cast from *heaven*, if she does exist.
2. Jeffery Dahmer (I should make it potluck and see what he brings)
3. Richard Dawson from the original Family Fued, to make him feel awkwardly out of place.
4. My husband because he likes my lasagna, and I wouldn't make it without him.
5. My mother (Man o man, would I poison her).
6. Edgar Allen Poe...we could get drunk together.